Aquazinga is a two pack 100% water-based anti-corrosion system based on inorganic zinc silicates. Due to its high zinc content in the dry film (92%) it provides cathodic protection to ferrous metals.
It can be used as a stand alone system as an alternative to hot-dip galvanisation or metallisation. Aquazinga has an excellent resistance to abrasion and is designed to withstand corrosive environments and severe conditions, including high temperatures (up to 600°C).
Typical uses include ballast tanks, turbine exhausts and high heat pipelines.
Coverage approx 3.25m2 per kg at 50-60Um DFT
- Works in constant temperatures up to 600 degrees C
- Highly resistant to abrasion
- Highly resistant to steam and other hot gases
- Highly resistant to hydrocarbons
- High tolerance to thermal and mechanical shocks
- High level of conductivity
- pH range of 5.5-12.5
- Works in tandem with sacrificial anodes
- Can be overcoated with a range of compatible products
SPECIAL ORDER ITEM TYPICALLY TAKES 2-3 WORKING DAYS. PLEASE CONTACT US FIRST PRIOR TO ORDER TO QUOTE FOR ADR CARRIER COSTS.